跳到主要内容 跳转到搜索
""

贝尔茨犹太音乐学院

足球买球app

The Philip and 莎拉 茨学校 of Jewish Music began in 1954 as the Cantorial Training Institute (CTI). 我们的第一任主任是Dr. Karl Adler, who served simultaneously as director of CTI and Yeshiva College music department head. Dr. Adler was succeeded as director by Cantor Macy Nulman, noted scholar and author. From 1984-2015, Cantor Bernard Beer served as our school's third director. As of August, 2015, Cantor Beer has been appointed Director Emeritus. 康托尔·埃里克. 弗里曼现在是贝尔茨学院的副主任.

In 1984, 多亏了孟菲斯的菲利普·贝尔兹的慷慨捐赠, 田纳西州, CTI was renamed the Philip and 莎拉 贝尔茨犹太音乐学院 in honor of Philip and in memory of his wife, 莎拉. As our courses encompass every aspect of Jewish music rather than just cantorial training, 新名字更准确地描述了我们学校.

我们感谢杰克·贝尔兹, 菲利普和萨拉·贝尔兹的儿子, for his continued and unwavering support of our school and its mission of educating and preparing aspiring professional cantors, 英航'alei tefillah, 音乐教育家和犹太教徒也一样, 为全世界的犹太社区服务.

三个人坐在一排弹吉他
""

项目

The 茨学校 emphasizes synagogue service and community activities as a whole.

一个男人的右臂上拿着乐谱
""

美国唱诗班委员会

The CCA began as a way of providing professional and social resources to Orthodox cantors around the country.

一群男人一起唱歌的黑白图像
""

Nusach遗产项目博客

The Cantor Herbert Weiser Nusach Project was established in his memory to honor his love of Hazzanut and education, and to provide a platform for all to learn this beautiful and meaningful art.

跳过移动菜单到页脚